We are excited to be a Patient-Centered Medical Home!
- Click Here to view 2015 – 2016 Disease Management Quality Measures Report
- Click Here to view 2015 – 2016 Preventive Health Quality Measures Report
Click Here to view 2012 Patient Satisfaction Survey Results
What is a Patient-Centered Medical Home?
It means taking care of you is a team effort. Our health professionals work together to keep you healthy and to provide you with a new, comprehensive approach to care. Our goal is to offer personalized attention with a focus on quality and satisfaction.
What You Can Expect:
- Enhanced personal relationships with your primary care doctor and Medical Home Team
- Improved coordination with your specialists and Medical Home Team
- New ways to access the services you need, such as non-visit care
- Focus on healthy living and disease prevention
- Use of the best evidence-based guidelines in the care of chronic health problems
- A team that is open to your feedback and input
- Continuous monitoring of our services and your care so we can improve quality and satisfaction
Help Us, Help You! Be Part of the Team!
- Bring in a list of your medicines each visit. Make sure you understand how and why you take each one.
- Make a list of goals for each visit.
- Ask questions. If we are not clear, ask us to explain.
- If we overlook something, speak up. Demand the best from us.
- If you can, call us before you see another doctor, have tests or x-rays, or go to an ER, urgent care center, or hospital.
- Keep copies of your tests and records and start your own Personal Health Record. Ask your doctors to send us copies. Get tests done ahead of time, before your visit.
- Call us if you are having a problem with your medications. Don’t just stop them…it may be dangerous.
- If you smoke, quit! We can help!!
- Please visit us at least once a year.
- Tell us how we can do better.
We Meet Your Individual Needs.
We Respect Your Time.
- Same day appointments
- Walk-ins for simple problems
- We are almost always open. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30am – 6:30 pm.; Friday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm. and Saturday 9 am to 1:00 pm.
We Will Always Be Available!
- We are available in the office six days a week. For emergencies, always call the office to speak with the on-call physician.
- In 2011, look for the new “e-Visit”.
- We utilize a program that enables us to electronically prescribe your prescriptions. We are able to track your refills or print a drug list for you.
- We check automatically for allergies and interactions.
- We will prescribe generic drugs whenever possible to reduce your copay costs.
We Are Always Improving
- We have an active quality improvement team that meets and trains monthly.
- Our patient advisory panel meets bi-annually. (Please let us know if you are interested in participating on the panel.)